Top 5 Reasons to Work With a Salesforce.com Partner
As we announced earlier in the month ProQuest Consulting recently qualified as a Platinum Cloud Alliance Partner with salesforce.com. We’re proud of the hard work our team put in to reach this challenging milestone. We delivered over 80 projects, passed over 50 salesforce.com certifications and delivered a customer satisfaction score of 89%.
This last statistic is the single most important focus for our team, we value the relationships we build with you, we help you achieve your goals, deliver great outcomes and realise the return on investment you make in salesforce.com and your implementation.
So why should you invest in professional services to implement the suite of products and platform that is salesforce.com?
- With many combined years of experience working with salesforce.com our consultants deeply understand how to get the most out of the platform. Whether it’s Sales Cloud or Service Cloud, force.com Heroku or work.com there are many ways to configure and change system, we know how to do this efficiently and appropriately for your needs and we run our business using all these tools so we understand what it’s like to live with on a daily basis.
- Our team are highly specialised in all aspects of salesforce.com from business analysis, project management, solution architecture, configuration and development to change management and training, these skills are deployed on projects to ensure smooth and efficient delivery.
- We specialise in many different industry verticals, we’re familiar with the issues you face in your business solving many similar problems regularly. This experience ensures faster, higher quality outcomes first time.
- Working extremely closely with salesforce.com, we spend many hours every week with their team, learning about the products, discussing projects with their thought leaders, ensuring we’re at the forefront of salesforce.com. This attention to detail and research is one of the reasons we won a partner innovation award at Dreamforce for our work with Smartsalary.
- A high quality implementation delivered efficiently and cost effectively that delivers to your requirements has a much higher chance of adoption by your teams, and therefore a much greater impact for your business and your bottom line.
The following are just a few of the pitfalls we see when salesforce.com isn’t implemented or managed correctly, things that could have been avoided or delivered better first time, often saving later development effort and cost:
- Implementing multiple salesforce instances when one instance configured well with sharing rules would have been more efficient and provided better cross organisation visibility
- Low quality unstructured data being imported at project outset causing knock on problems including low rates of adoption due to untrusted data Lack of understanding about how to correctly structure security and permissions which can lead to deterioration of the salesforce instance as people do things they shouldn’t be able to
- Poor adoption of the breadth of functionality salesforce.com offers, often usage can be stuck at using salesforce as a rolodex and activity tracking tool which is to miss out on the huge potential of the product
- There are a lack of system change management processes, sandboxes aren’t used and the production environment is changed on the fly leading to a messy un-tested system
- Training and adoption haven’t been managed effectively, users don’t know what they should be doing, how to get the most out of the system and aren’t incentivised to get the best outcomes
- The original system champion is no longer with the organisation, knowledge has been lost and usage is drifting
To avoid these problems and learn more about how to transform your organisation with salesforce.com and ProQuest contact us and we’ll be happy to discuss your requirements and how we can help.